Successful eBay businesses

Successful eBay businesses

Make money online with easy money making ideas. With these money making ideas revealed by money making experts, you can build multiple income streams and make money online up to $10,00+ a month.

You will learn here how to create website and make blog. With your own web site, you will have vast opportunities to make money online, part-time or full-time. You can make money with Google Adsense, affiliate programs and by selling goods on ebay .

You will also learn here how to make money online even without having your own web site or blog. You will learn how to make money with paid surveys, pay-per-click advertising, data entry jobs, forex trading, and multi-level marketing. These money making ideas will keep you away from Get-Rich-Quick schemes, or the so-called Work At Home scams that have been victimizing many uninformed individuals thru its attractive false promises.Now, here are the FREE money making ideas that can help you make money online:

Is it possible to create a stable passive income stream with affiliate marketing?

Yes, absolutely.

Is it true that we can create an affiliate site within minutes and become a millionaire overnight, just like it says in $99.00 “Get Rich Overnight” ebooks?

Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Every penny, a real online marketer makes online, is the result of very hard work and many sleepless hours spent on the computer.

I have found a way to create a stable passive income stream with much less work than any online or affiliate marketing techniques.

I don’t know why I’m doing this, but I will share my biggest secret today which I have never shared before, not even with my close friends. I am a guy who believes in KARMA, so here it goes.

My true story of making over $5000/month passive income within 3 months as an ebay affiliate:

It was around August of 2007 when I have read a few forum posts about a software/script called BANS (Build a Niche Store). A few people were talking about how much they make with this script as an ebay affiliate.

The stories sounded to good to be true, and I didn’t even check the script’s website.

I was already making good amount of money with my ecommerce business, affiliate sites, blogs, and consultancy business. But I was always searching for that secret recipe; Passive Income, like many other online marketers.

Every penny I made online was the result of hard work and many sleepless nights spent on the computer. I was amazed with the stories of online marketers making unbelievable numbers as passive income. I always thought it was too good to be true. It was a prejudgment on my side, I admit it now.

It was around November of 2007, three months after I’ve heard about this script BANS, now more and more people started talking about it online. I have decided to give it a shot and purchased the script.

I have paid $97.00 for BANS which comes with unlimited website license, and totally forgot about it due to my busy schedule.

About 6 months later, during May 2008, I have decided to spend a few hours and setup a site. I have setup my first BANS ebay affiliate site that weekend, and within exactly 3 months (June, July, August 2008), I have 10 BANS sites with over $5000/month income. (August sales numbers are not finalized yet, but we are at $5,125.24 exactly as of august 29th).

Here’s the interesting part. The first site I’ve built with BANS, after doing the initial promotion, is making around $1000/month as of august, and had a steady income increase of 100% every single month. I have setup the site, promoted it, and left it there untouched. This is pure increasing passive income.

I have seen one thing, if built right, an eBay affiliate store can make more money than you can ever imagine.

Many affiliate marketers will tell you, eBay affiliate sites are too SATURATED, stay away from them. Of course, they will tell you that. Because they don’t want you to be competition. Ok, too much talk doesn’t take us anywhere. I have told you the story of my journey as an ebay affiliate, now it is time to show you how I have succeeded within 3 months, step by step:

Creating My eBay Affiliate Site Network with BANS Script for Stable Passive Income

1) Niche Market Research:

After doing some preliminary research, and reading forums, I have seen that some BANS site owners are getting great results, while others are not making any money at all.

I have figured out that choosing the right niche for your BANS store is the half of the equation, but the important half.

Here are the steps I have taken for my niche market research:

I have used eBay Pulse (eBay’s FREE Research Website). It shows you the most popular keywords, and top ebay stores under any chosen category. This is like gold mine, crazy valuable information.

I have spent like 4-5 hours digging deep into sub sub categories and trying to find the right niche market for my BANS Store.

After a well done keyword research and niche market research I have decided on a few niche markets I would profit as an ebay affiliate and picked one of them right away.

I have purchased Keyword Elite which was highly recommended by my super affiliate friends on many ocassions. It wasn’t cheap, it was $176.00, but I can’t seriously believe how many hours I have saved by using a top notch software like Keyword Elite. It’s on my top recommendations lists.

When I was setting up my BANS sites, I have heard of a tool called Micro Niche Finder, but didn’t purchase it. After reading so many positive reviews by reputable online marketers, I have decided to purchase it recently. It seems like a great tool, I haven’t played with it much yet, but it might help with your niche market research a lot, and save you some time and money.

2) Planning and Setting Up the BANS Sites:

After researching many web hosting companies, I have decided to go with HostGator. I have signed up with their Baby Plan. It offers 600gb diskspace, and 6000gb bandwith for $9.95/month. I host 38 sites on it right now, and everything is working great.

I have purchased 10 domains from Godaddy, for $9.99/year each. I have done some in dept research to find the best keyword rich domains. This is still very important for search engines.

If your niche is Blue Widgets, your goal should be getting a domain www.bluewidgets.com , if it’s taken, be creative and try to find something like: www.buybluewidgets.com, www.bluewidgetsuniverse.com, etc. You get the idea.

Since I have so many sites, and affiliate projects running at the same time, I tend to be more organized nowadays. So, I went to Flowchart.com and created a flow chart for BANS sites network. This is like a roadmap for me, and it helps to be organized. This flow chart shows me which site will link to which site, basic SEO plan, etc. I’d highly recommend signing up at Flowchart.com for an absolutely FREE account. Creating flow charts for your business will help you to survive and be more productive at the era of information overload.

3) Setting Up BANS Store Categories (MY SECRET RECIPE):

Your hosting is setup, your domain is registered, and you have installed the BANS Script. Installing BANS is very easy even for a non-tech savy person. BANS comes with a step by step installation guide with screenshots.

The tricky part is setting up the categories. That’s where my secret recipe for a stable passive income method by BANS comes in.

You have two options to setup categories within BANS. You can either pull a specific category from eBay with all the auctions, and BANS creates the category and sub-categories automatically. Most of BANS store owners choose this option. If you pull a specific category from eBay, let’s say you’ve chosen Baby Gear category, there will be many other BANS stores which have chosen the exact same category, and your store will be another DUPLICATE BANS store for Google. You will never get great search engine traffic.

But instead, if you enter “2″ as your main store category number, this means multiple category store, you have the chance of entering search queries for each category, and create 100% customized categories.

For instance, you can have a 100% unique category called “Handmade Baby Gear”, even though eBay doesn’t have a category like this, and create a custom search query and pull all auctions live. This way you can focus on more long tail keywords.

eBay has a great GUIDE called USING SEARCH COMMANDS. Please read this guide very carefully, and do tons of test searches on eBay according to this guide.
When you fully understand how the search queries work at eBay, it will be a piece of cake to setup 100% custom, long tail categories with eBay search queries. This will be your competitive advantage.

Feel free to ask me any questions regarding to eBay search queries, and setting up BANS categories at the comments section under this post. I will be happy to help as much as I can.

After you’ve setup your BANS site with custom categories, play with the template, and create a unique look if you like. BANS template system is very easy to customize. This is what I love about BANS, you can have a 100% unique looking affiliate site.

4) Promoting BANS Sites & SEO:

BANS admin panel has Store Pages and Content Pages options. Store pages are the category pages, and content pages are a built in CMS system to add content to your BANS store. As we all know, the power of unique content is priceless for SEO.

So, I’d highly recommend adding around 5 unique articles to each of your BANS sites. Be creative, add a video page (embed youtube videos), also add a pictures page (embed flickr images), etc. These will bring the quality links, so spend some time and create unique content.

Basic SEO: Every BANS site I have built had a few unique content pages, and some basic SEO.

What do I mean by basic seo? Doing some article marketing, directory submissions, blog commenting, video marketing, social bookmarking etc. For each BANS site I have created, I have done some preliminary SEO, not much.

That’s ALL. After these 4 steps, sit down, relax and enjoy your income increasing every single day.

The more you work on creating unique content, and doing SEO, the more traffic and income you will get. No secret recipe here. You will enjoy the free organic search engine traffic to your custom categories and you will realize the power of long tail keywords.

Very importan note I must add. I haven’t brought any PAID traffic to my BANS sites. So, over $5000/month passive income within 3 months is pure profit minus the domain and hosting cost (which is close to nothing).

I have seen many BANS sites making good amount of money with paid traffic (Google Adwords, etc.), but I haven’t had the time to setup PPC campaigns for my BANS Sites.

All the traffic I get is PURE organic search engine traffic due to long tail keywords. 92% of the traffic comes from Google organic search as of today.


SECRET EXPOSED ( Online Money Making )

The eBay Affiliate Program strives to make success of its members inevitable. The eBay Affiliate program has outlined some effective strategies and designed some effective tools to ensure you make money and have success. eBay’s Affiliate program, is already a success for so many people, and has the benefit of experience to pass on to you. Once you become a member of the Affiliate Program you can be making money in no time flat.

The Program has recognized four models that their most successful affiliates utilize. These models increase traffic or maximize potential in a variety of ways:

The first, the natural search, occurs when people go to search engines with a query in hopes of receiving relevant search information. Search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and AOL return listings from web sites that ranked the highest during the search process. Affiliate Program members who optimize this strategy incorporate eBay’s helpful hints for natural searches. Indexed web sites with title pages and other rank-earning components earn more exposure, and increase their earnings with eBay.

The second model, the paid search model, increases hits with search engines because this model pays for placement. This model includes results that would appear in the “sponsored links” section. While these cost money, they are a cost-effective way to target interested leads.

The third model is Content websites. They place eBay adds on their website, and find added success when they choose to advertise for eBay in ways that also relate to their own content and aims.

The fourth model is opt-in newsletters. This option allows websites to broadcast additional information about their eBay Affiliate Program status to potential customers, and increase their customer base.

To make the most of eBay, many websites choose to emulate one of the aforementioned models. These models are tried and true, and repeatedly spell success for eBay Affiliate Program members. These models are highly cost and time effective.

Cost and time effectiveness are highly important, as they ensure you are earning the maximum dollar for the effort you invest in your affiliate member status. The eBay Affiliate Program takes your time and effort seriously, and provides you with the necessary tools to maximize your success. Items such as the Keyword Tool, allow you to ensure your keywords are drawing the most attention.

eBay also provides you with options to track the hits your site inspired, statistics for the products and models that are performing best, and additional guidelines for best business practices.

All of these options are free with the eBay Affiliate Program, and all of them will increase your earning potential with the programmed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP